Monday 23 September 2013

Patchwork

Hello all, 
Not much baking in bed has gone on recently. We've been trying to get over and get stronger from the nasty bug that struck me after the wedding. We're getting there. Slowly but surely.

I'm very fed up of having to spend so much time in bed recently. I spent all of last week in bed passing a kidney stone that eventually popped out. I fear the is another one on the way though.
Anyway, I can't manage much baking at the moment so Mr S and I tried to think of something I could do while lying flat in bed. We saw a lovely film the other day where there was a gorgeous heirloom quilt and it inspired me to have a go.

So here are the startings of our heirloom quilt. I love it already. It's made up of old bits of clothing. This flower is from some old pyjamas and a pair of old boxers of the husband!

I do love making do and mending...

No comments:

Post a Comment